<body>

Y



all about this dreamer

This is a public blog of mine. Frequent posting is not expected.

Capricious Chu Er/21F
she is someone who..



~is a typical aquarian

~is extremely fragile

~plans ahead

~is extremely emotional and sensitive

~can be unforgiving(or rather would avoid)to people who use harsh,insensitive or/& irresponisible words on her

~is quite independent

~has high determination

~is simple yet complicated and deep

~can get very impulsive if anything goes out of her way

~does not express her real feelings/thoughts well

~spends a lot of time in her own thoughts

~usually means it when she mentions something for twice or more regardless of whether she says it in a serious or joking manner



~certainly feels very pissed off when one tries to act as if he/she understands her very well when it is not at all!

~certainly cannot stand people who commend about her behaviour when they are also doing the same thing!

~hates to be accused by people especially with no good reason!

~hates last minute work and/or work with no efforts put in!

~hates to be late


~wishes to get freedom soon

~wishes life is smoother than before

~wishes to be a good presenter/speaker

~wishes that her future is what she wants to persue



Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Tagboard





Links

My Photo album



Recent posts


Previous posts


August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
July 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013
March 2014
June 2014
October 2014



Credits

Designer: Edna
Base codes: Tammy
Brushes: Inobscuro, At0mica, Echoica, Veredgf, Puzzle
Fonts: Dafont
Image: Deviantart
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com




Monday, March 11, 2013





If I were rich, I would...

- rent /own a studio apartment where it is small and compact for me to live alone and enjoy the peace, privacy, and space I desire to have

- "raise" a kid from the third world country (believe it is cheaper than having your own kid while doing a good deed. Weeks ago, an aunt told us that kids are expected to do summaries in kindergarten which also made me wonder what they would be expected to do 10 years from now. Given the amount of words I learnt when I was 5-6, I am dead sure I had no idea how I could complete a sentence, let alone a summary. Kids who need to subject themselves to such societal stress.... are really pitiable. Sometimes I wonder if setting up a family is a selfish act as I am sure most parents would want their kids to have a happy childhood instead of a childhood that is a competitive one. Unfortunately, that is just the beginning for them. As they proceed further to primary school, secondary school, tertiary, and followed by working in a ‘Dog Eat Dog’ world, they would then begin to understand what a nightmare really is. :/)

- travel for a month before looking for a job upon graduation

- donate money to the charity of my choice every month

- buy a Kindle to read my favourite books on the go

- buy an I-pad to watch my favorite drama/movie on the go

- hire a designer to redesign my room to have a reading corner and enjoy my quiet moments

- spend my time in a cafe for at least once a month to enjoy people -watching while having a nice cup of coffee (or, reading a nice book is good too!)

- buy proper insurance policies for my parents (to cover my ass in case anything were to happen to them in future since insurance policies cost much lesser than the actual bills!)


As of now, in the near future, the cheapest I could afford is a Kindle. Perhaps I should work towards that? Reading a book is even a luxury (time) to me due to the commitments I have for the past few years. :( 

Some said I am too rigid in the sense that I always have concrete plans and also contingency plans and do not know how to enjoy life. Not only that, some peeps are often shocked by my (overly-detailed) plans. Ha. May I say that my rigidness is largely attributed to the environment I grew up in? Of course, I do understand where they are coming from and respect them for their own opinion as well. However, the truth is, many a time, there is lesser to deal with in regards to the initial or potential issues as compared to the consequences (proven again and again for me). While I have been leading a stressful lifestyle, I have been able to achieve the goals I set for myself most of the time – not trying to boast. Whenever I feel like giving up or think that it is too tiring to go on,  something which a Chinese teacher (Mr. Yeo) taught us when I was in Primary 2 - 先苦后甜 (in translation, it refers to enjoying the fruits of your labour (hard work) after working hard for it) would be one of the things at the back of my mind to keep me going. 

Another hard truth I learnt is, we can or should try not to make any mistakes as we are often not given a second chance at all. People judge, period.

Come on, Chu Er, you are getting out of hell soon! You are superb and are doing well! :) :) :) 





I dreamnt of you at 3/11/2013 09:20:00 PM